ATEX/Zone1 approved chloride injection unit
Previous chloride injection pumps have never been reliable enough. Therefore we built a brand new unit, electrical driven where all components in contact with chloride are made of titanium – this makes it more reliable then air driven pumps built in plastic/PVC. The entire unit is covered in plexi glass to avoid contact with chloride.
To operate several lines with chloride injection we can also offer a custom made titanium manifold. We can also provide block and bleed to prevent spill when disconnecting pump or manifold. The manifold will be delivered with titanium valves as specified by customers.
- Internal tank (50L), with connection for external tank
- Frequency driven for easier adjustment of flow, possible to adjust stroke length on pump
- All components in contact with chloride are made of titanium, pump is built in Hastelloy C
- External filter
- Titanium Fittings, supply hoses/ injection hoses in all sizes
- Double block and bleed (less spill when dismantling)